- Salary Details
- £ - £
- Additional Allowances
- Location Postcode
- SE18 7RL
- Job Term and Hours per Week
- Closing Date
- 14 February 2019 12:00 PM
- For more details of this job, please contact
Required for: September 2019
Salary: Main Pay Range plus Inner London Allowance
Contract type: Full time, Permanent
St Margaret’s is judged to be a good school by Ofsted (March 2018):
- The leadership team has maintained the good quality of education in the school since the last inspection
- Pupils are welcoming and polite, with positive attitudes to learning
- Parents value the ethos of warmth, kindness and care, balanced with high educational standards.
Parents value the ethos of warmth, kindness and care, balanced with high educational standards.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- Is a consistently good classroom practitioner able to maintain high standards of teaching and learning
- Has high expectations of pupil achievement
- Is creative and can inspire children and adults
- Is well organised and flexible
- Is able to work hard as part of the whole school team
- Is sympathetic to the Christian ethos of the school
We can offer:
- A nurturing learning environment where all are respected and valued within a Christian context
- Caring, well behaved children with a positive attitude towards learning
- Supportive parents and hardworking staff and governors
- A commitment to staff training and professional development
NQTs are encouraged to apply.
For further information and to book a visit, please telephone the school office on 0208 854 3924.
Completed application forms should be emailed to: email@example.com
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and therefore expect all staff to share this commitment. Appointments will be conditional upon a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure being obtained via the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
Applications by: Thursday 14th February (Noon)
Interviews: Wednesday 27th February