- Royal Borough of Greenwich
- Salary Details
- £41847 - £44691
- Additional Allowances
- Location Postcode
- SE18 6HQ
- Job Term and Hours per Week
- Fixed term (secondment available to internal staff if approved by Chief Officer); 35
- Closing Date
- 18 November 2018
Parking Projects Manager
Fixed Term (2 years) – 35 hours per week
PO5 - (£41,847 - £44,691 - inclusive of London Weighting)
We are seeking to recruit to a new temporary post of Parking Projects Manager for a fixed term of 2 years in the Council’s Parking Services team.
As the Parking Projects Manager you will be responsible for progressing several exciting projects from commencement through to implementation along with other associated duties.
The Council is adopting the powers to enforce moving traffic contraventions and one of the principal roles of this post is developing a strategy culminating in securing approval from London Councils for taking on these powers and implementing an enforcement regime.
A further key duty of this position will be seeking approval from London Councils for the re-banding of the Council’s Penalty Charge Notices (PCNs) so a consistent level will be in place across the borough.
The post will also be responsible for progressing a number of other parking projects including:
- Establishing a performance management plan for parking services including the identification, collation and analysis of relevant financial and other data for the generation of Key Performance Indicators and performance reports.
- Review parking charges to ensure they are appropriately managing demand and delivering the objectives of the parking strategy.
- Undertake a review and rationalisation of the schedule of permitted footway parking.
To apply for this post please click on the apply button. Within the supporting statement section of your application, please ensure that you address the Person Specification criteria.
For an informal discussion about this post, please contact:
Richard Cornell, Parking Services Manager, 020 8921 5877
Royal Borough of Greenwich values the diversity of its community and aims to have a workforce that reflects this. We therefore encourage applications from all sections of the community.
Royal Borough of Greenwich reserves the right to close any vacancy earlier than the advertised closing date should there be a high volume of applications received.
All vacancies close at midnight unless otherwise stated