- Salary Details
- £ - £
- Additional Allowances
- Location Postcode
- SE3 9GJ
- Job Term and Hours per Week
- ; 32.50 hours per week 39 weeks per year – term time plus 5 inset days.
- Closing Date
- 22 February 2019
- For more details of this job, please contact
32.50 hours per week 39 weeks per year – term time plus 5 inset days.
APT & C Scale 2 – Spine point 10 £16,018 per annum (FTE £19,881)
We are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and experienced Teaching Assistant and Mid-day Meal Supervisor to join our innovative and learning centred school.
As a member of our team you will:
• Be part of a learning community committed to achieving the best for our children.
• Learn about our creative and innovative approaches to teaching and learning.
• Be part of a forward thinking, dynamic team of professionals who see children at the heart of the learning process.
• Enjoy teaching and learning in a contemporary building featuring a food science laboratory, a sports hall, a studio and an extensive outdoor learning space which includes forest school and a multi-purpose games area
Experience of working with children is essential, along with a strong commitment to teamwork. This position may entail providing a child with 1:1 support.
Wingfield is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all pupils attending the school. As the duties of this post involve regular contact with children, any offer to the successful candidates will be conditional upon an Enhanced Disclosure being obtained via the Disclosure and Barring Service. This post is exempt from the rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974).
Our successful candidate will also be health checked and references will be requested before appointment. We are an equal opportunities employer.
An application pack may be downloaded from this site or by visiting our school website www.wingfield.greenwich.sch.uk.
Please send completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Any queries or questions should be sent to email@example.com
Closing Date: Friday 22nd February 2019
Interviews to be held during the week commencing 25th February 2019